Ergo-Motion Consulting assesses office workstations and provides recommendations to optimize the workstation setup. These recommendations fall into 3 categories: work style changes, reconfiguration of existing furniture and/or computer setup, and purchase of new/specialized furniture and/or computer equipment. Further, we provide education to the individual worker on how to use their workstation properly and how to manage discomfort.
An office ergonomic assessment covers the following:
- Ergonomic Workstation set up
- Lighting/ Glare
- Ease of movement /clutter
- Optimal heights and angles for equipment
- Importance of taking breaks
- Office exercise
- A written Ergonomic Assessment Report for each individual to contain all recommendations for optimal ergonomic workstation set up. Working posture is appraised and recommendations for change, breaks and exercise are also included.
- Follow up
Request an assessment below.