Ergo-Motion has a commitment to social, economic, and environmental sustainability, and is continually looking for ways to contribute to our sustainability efforts. Some of our current efforts are noted below:
- We have a strong commitment to the health and wellness of our staff and consultants, and support flexible work schedules and arrangements.
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits package to our staff
- We support our staff’s ongoing education
- We offer funds to and our staff volunteer with local organizations that contribute significantly to the community.
- We offer our services at reduced rates to charities.
- We pay our staff generously and encourage them to provide donations to organizations within their communities.
- We re-invest a portion of corporate profits into business development activities
- We invest heavily in staff education.
- We invest a portion of our corporate profits into local organizations that contribute to the communities we serve.
- We purchase green electricity from Bullfrog Power
- We utilize energy efficient lighting, computers, and servers
- Our staff live and work in the communities they serve. This reduces the amount of vehicle and plane travel required within our company.
- When meetings are required, we utilize video-conference technology to reduce traveling.
- Printing is reduced through a secure electronic records database usage. Where printing is required, we print double sided on recycled paper, and use recycled toner cartridges.